Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Artless Dodger of Fatuity and Nebraska

NATIONAL BUFFOON PHOTO FUNNIES






What? Is life so cheap we use kid's hands to pave our streets?

Yes there are vacancies!

Is the fine really necessary?


I bet your mom told you one day you'd regret getting tattooed.


Well, yes, that would likely work.


Who wants to live in a "Crapi" apartment?

Tell The Truth Brother!

Testify!


No wonder it's half price.

I think not.






Remember folks-
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;
Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.


Your Ad Here


3 comments:

Fred Hubor said...

What's wrong with Crapi apartments?
Are you an elitist?

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wisdom advices. I am exciting for the preparation to have a try. I am sincerely admiring your capability to respond in a short time with such constructive advices. Thank you for a lot!